Sold / Closed WTB: Starcraft Islander Hardtop

thanks fish hunter, but i'm looking for 95 or newer. appreciate it though.

I saw that one willy, pretty sure it's a scam. if you do a google image search for that model boat, those same pics come up, but the ad is old and boat is in Michigan I think. nice rig though..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, dt5150 said:

thanks, seen that too. an outboard would be nice, but I don't want a bimini soft top anymore.

Will a hard-top boat fit in your winter tent shelter?

On 3/5/2017 at 0:47 PM, dt5150 said:

WTB: Starcraft Islander Hardtop

I'm looking for a mid to late 90s (94 or newer) to 2001 model year starcraft islander hardtop. Hard top Islanders only please, I'm not interested in a soft top. Must be in good condition or better, no project boats please. Have cash, will travel within reasonable distance for the right deal. 

my budget is mid to upper teens, nowhere near what those cost i'm sure. i just sold my boat to get rid of the loan/payment so buying new isn't going to happen. the next one will be bought and paid for without any loans. that phantom is a nice rig, but i'm done with soft tops.

one like this is what i would really like to find.

00505_jLh5DltGHEn_1200x900.jpg

This was taken Sunday the 7th at the daisy barn campground, 3122 west lake road in Wilson Ny.  Pic is from the road, (was with my wife and kids) I cannot make out the phone number for the life of me, just assumed I would be able to, my bad.  I know nothing of the boat except they are asking $8500.  Took it to post on a topic called "I give up" or "I give in" or something like that, it was someone who was ditching their fiberglass boat for an aluminum and wanted a islander specifically.  Anyway I could not find the topic on my phone and gave up.  If your close go take a look.

20170507_170544.jpg