2017 Pro-am Amateur East end cup. Top 5 Results

2017 Amateur East end cup. Top 5 results

Team                               Oswego                         Sodus                Total Score         

Thinking Bigger                111.15                          268,45                379.60

Trouble Shooters              189.25                         177.15                366.40

Roll With It                          94.10                          271.60               365.70

Hook-N-Up                         84.65                          215.15               299..80

Blue Eyed Lady                  35.25                         214.45                249.70

Congrats to the winner Thinking Bigger. Hopefully I wont make any mistakes on the totals next year. Sorry Roll with it team. I'll be doing the cup again next year and there are plenty of spots on the trophy for future winners. Lets keep this going. Thanks to the Oswego and Sodus committee members for supporting the effort to allow this to be initiated.

Tom Burke

Rob Ripka

Matt Leclair

Tim Habecker

See everyone in 2018 and hopefully the fishing will be as great as this year.

19990416_1869304843096478_3549163878250992469_n.jpg

Edited by troubles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great news Rod. Look forward to seeing you there. Hopefully some other Sodus teams will venture to the Oswego tournament. I have been contacted by a couple already. Hopefully Fairhaven guys also! See you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greg, you did a great job putting this together and should be applauded for your efforts!!  Thank you! Most of us just sit back and complain about how things are run, or about rules we don't like, etc,etc,etc.  Very few step up and take initiative so good for you and great job in bringing the AM cup back to life !!!     

Congratulations Thinking Bigger!  Well done.

Thanks Greg for taking the lead on this and thanks Tom, Rob, Matt and Tim for supporting this cup.  Hope to participate again next year (but with better results from my team Dark Horse :lol:)