2017 events

• 2 weeks later...
Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 Meeting

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder, albeit short notice. we have a meeting tomorrow evening at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta, NY at 7pm. There is no guest speaker scheduled. Besides general business and ongoing activities, we will be discussing upcoming events. We have an announcement of a new Region 3 representative who many of you know.

For those of you who have been tuned into Lake Ontario United, Facebook etc., you are probably already aware of all the things our new tournament director Zach Baker has been doing with help from other members as well as members of the musky fishing community. So we will be talking about the Otisco tournament which is coming up this Saturday, May 20th. It should be the best one yet. Thank you, Zach. He is also making plans for the Chautauqua Tournament which we are expecting to be much better.

From what I heard yesterday, the DEC has completed their planned trap netting in Waneta and Lamoka Lakes. I emailed Mr. Brad Hammers at DEC Region 8 yesterday to see if he can give me some preliminary information of the results of the netting. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow or sometime soon. This is the first time in a very long time they have done this in Lamoka. If it shows the presence of muskies, it will be easier to make the case for starting a new musky stocking program there.

It is looking like this year is shaping up to be the best ever for Chapter 69. If you can, come on down tomorrow and join us at the meeting to help support our musky fisheries and your musky community. Membership not required to attend the meeting.

I heard back from Brad Hammers with some preliminary info on the results of the trap netting that was just completed on Waneta and Lamoka Lakes. I will have that info at the meeting tonight. So this will be another topic to discuss.

Edited by muskiedreams
Added last sentence.

Jay- very cool of u to throw down on the wyss bait, bob-toothy n I will go shopping this week at field n stream for kids combos, 100% of the $ raised will be spent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Of course! I told Bob I would do something. Looking forward to this event, and others. Thanks for all your help Zach! BOB TOO!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app