Finger lakes tackle. who is owed money.

23 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

According to Facebook, it looks like many many many people are out $, equipment and whatever else. Some guy on their was trying to organize something last month and wanted everyone that got screwed to contact him.

When I think I've seen it all in the salmon world I'm mistaken again. sounds like one of my favorite soaps, "As the Lake Turns"....lol

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

As zebra mussel shells pass through the hourglass so does our money and bag full of lies. :lol:

He owes me around $100, the only way to get his attention is go after his wallet.  It's a real shame because he used to care and take pride in his work.  It seems he's more interested in taking hard earned money and blowing people off.  A word to the wise, DO NOT but directly from him.  It will take at least a year and you will have to fight with him until he actually sends your order.

Edited by alex1young

NO EXCUSE!  Not our responsability to bail him out.  I don't care if you can paint the Sistine Chapel on a spoon.  The funny thing is that everyone who gave him money or product or both would completely understand if he just sent  their goods or money back and simply said  " im overwelmed and i dont want to hold your  cash or spoons or flashers  without knowing when i can get it to you, sorry"       

This is a top five favorite quote I've ever heard " Sistine chapel on a spoon."

Love it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

He owes me around $100, the only way to get his attention is go after his wallet.  It's a real shame because he used to care and take pride in his work.  It seems he's more interested in taking hard earned money and blowing people off.  A word to the wise, DO NOT but directly from him.  It will take at least a year and you will have to fight with him until he actually sends your order.

The spoons I ordered last year came in about 6 months, they looked like a 12yr old child painted them. I contacted him and sent them back, he said the paint jobs were fine. He did return my money after a while but not the shipping back to him. I will never even consider ordering from him ever again

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

The spoons I ordered last year came in about 6 months, they looked like a 12yr old child painted them. I contacted him and sent them back, he said the paint jobs were fine. He did return my money after a while but not the shipping back to him. I will never even consider ordering from him ever again

U take any pics of them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

U take any pics of them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I did at the time but they are long gone from my phone now. Wish I had them to post, a couple of them even had the clear coat coming off right out of the box! He told me someone else did the painting on that size and he's had problems before, but after he got them back and waited a while, he finally responded to me that they look fine!!

I did at the time but they are long gone from my phone now. Wish I had them to post, a couple of them even had the clear coat coming off right out of the box! He told me someone else did the painting on that size and he's had problems before, but after he got them back and waited a while, he finally responded to me that they look fine!!

Bob's wife paints everything but the HV series which he does. I agree though, coloring inside the lines is no longer a requirement for painting FLT spoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Very easy solution to the problem. All of you folks that have placed an order and have not received product,refund or a returned phone call....You need to file a complaint with the NYS Attorney General's Office...they will look into the business practices of this individual and possibly take the necessary steps to resolve...I have had success this way. Good Luck....