Finger lakes tackle. who is owed money.

it was the same story with Northern King lures. The reason behind their failure was very sad. All their time, money and energy had to go into taking care of a family member with cancer. There may be very sad or very bad reasons for these ugly business failures. Having never bought a single thing of him, I refrain from judging.

Even still Rolmops if that's the case then say so, don't use other's money to fund a family matters illness!! Being self employed for 20+ years, there were days I needed to close without warning but I put a sign on the door. Will return tomorrow at regular time. Sorry for any inconvenience!!. F&F starter & Alt.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:44 PM, UNREEL said:

Well isn't that special. And $4.99 to boot. 

Heh Landshark, I saw your post about Fat Nancys buy 4 get a Bay Rat free. How much $$ were they

In there yesterday , $8.99 a whack

I have caught a lot of fish on his spoons. I also did not have my order filled last Fall, but paid with PayPal. I took someone's suggestion and wrote a negative review on his FLT Facebook page. My one star review knocked his ratings down from a 4.6 to a 4.5, so if more people write a negative review it may help other customers from buying from him. Won't help to get your money back, but might help stop him from filling up his wallet more.