Floor glue

I know there was a thread on flooring awhile back I couldn't find it on my phone so figured I'd start a new one. I have my marine vinyl flooring comming this week was wondering what glue to use. And tips or suggestions on installing I would love to hear from you guys who have done it. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Indoor/outdoor carpet glue, got mine right at Home Depot, small V notch plastic trowel to apply it

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome thanks. Any other tricks you can enlighten me on lol. Should I start in bow or stern? Did you put extra around edges? Should I sand (rough) floor up a little bit to help with adhesion?

I'm excited should be ready for when the weather is.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I put mine over plywood sealed w/ fiberglass resin, no roughing needed, sticks fine. Use a trowel with small notches, once you start putting pressure on it the glue migrates well so do not put extra around the edges, you'll end up squeezing a bunch out the sides even w/o putting extra down. I used an old round seat pedestal to flatten it and press out any bubbles,use as much down force as you can press. It doesn't matter where you start, whichever is easiest, I started in the bow. The glue will take a long time to dry if it is too thick.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app