Where can you buy minnows and spikes near the city of Canandaigua.

Although the google thing might provide some good info it looks as though it hasn't been updated in awhile as for example the former owner of the Honeoye bait shop has been deceased for a few years and the number has been disconnected, and although Warren's is listed at Sodus Point, the Bay Bridge Bait Shop doesn't seem to be there and it has been a mainstay for years, and I think the bait shop mentioned on Waterloo Road is seasonal if it is the one I think it is and mainly for sawbellies during the Seneca Lake Trout Derby. The "Bait Barn" between MIddlesex and Naple appears to be missing too and these are just off the top of my head.  It is tough to keep up with the ups and downs of bait shops because they are sometime short lived for a variety of reasons so you still need to carefully look for them in other ways too and not assume that the listing is complete.

Edited by Sk8man

Although I haven't stopped there in awhile the sign was there a few days ago when I went by and there were cars in the driveway but I didn't actually stop in to check.