Brewerton elosta show

2 hours ago, bout time said:

It's like the stuff for sale here or even at garage sales. Some guys think their stuff is worth a million and others are looking to unload it at a bargain. I picked up a diver rod with twill tip paired with a okuma convector line counter 30d for 25 bucks. Not that I needed it but it was a good deal and will work as a "backup rod". I also picked up 3 echip flashers paired with atommik files for $15. Again not needing them but always good to have extras at those prices. It is definitely a place where if you see it and want it, buy it because chances are you won't get a second chance at it. It was good to see many guys that I haven't seen in a while and beats sitting home watching the snow.

'Bout Time
Mike

I agree Mike. I bought mostly spoons... older NK's......Evil Eyes in sizes 4 and 5 for only a buck apiece. Bought some rigged peanuts that were only 2 for a buck. Funny thing is I haven't targeted Lake Trout in 20 years but I had to have them. Even found a new in package Magnum Pro King UV the newer model with silver plating for 1 dollar. Like you said...Some good deals to be had if you searched.

Edited by MikeyP

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, Paul gee said:

Oh ya ...and I want my dollar back!!! Lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Please PM me your address I would be happy to send you your dollar back.  Even refunding your dollar with what we took in on Saturday we are able to send 3 kids to DEC camp next year.....  We don't have control over our vendors or there pricing.  We just look to have as many vendors with tackle and equipment as possible. To the many who drove upwards of 3 to 4 hours to attend we thank you very much!!  And hope to see all of you next year!!  Pap we are a Salmon and Trout organization but I do see what your getting at with the walleye.  I will see if I can add maybe a walleye seminar next year to the schedule.

I sold my islander 2 years ago in the winter with what I thought was a little gear... (boat was shrink wrapped, thought gear was at camp) Turned out I sold allll my gear... rods n all. I told the guy some gear was in there... wasn't about to try n haggle my stuff back after these guys drove 5 hours or go back on my word. I learned a lesson that year lol... but thanks to Elotsa I was able resupply like a 6-8 rod spread and some gear for a couple hundred bucks... my fishing season would have difficult if it wasn't for Elotsa! Can't wait for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Knock it off both you guys!! Take to the pm page, Don't ruin a good thing over $1.00 for Christ sake. Pull up your skirts and move on!! No I'm not a MOD. Would like to read other important things about the show, like who bought the 200 spoon tackle box, I cheaped out on, then went back to a sold sign!!

PAP your right you cant please everyone.  Sorry to hear about your tackle box loss!  I got a few things I am always keeping my eye out for.  A few spoon blanks you cant get anymore, a couple old fish attractors, and some of the right glow bottom divers.   Thanks again to everyone who came out and contributed to a very successful event.  The kids also appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Tall Tails said:

PAP your right you cant please everyone.  Sorry to hear about your tackle box loss!  I got a few things I am always keeping my eye out for.  A few spoon blanks you cant get anymore, a couple old fish attractors, and some of the right glow bottom divers.   Thanks again to everyone who came out and contributed to a very successful event.  The kids also appreciate it.

Everything's cool !! The box well, snooze you lose, my fault LOL.

Please PM me your address I would be happy to send you your dollar back.  Even refunding your dollar with what we took in on Saturday we are able to send 3 kids to DEC camp next year.....  We don't have control over our vendors or there pricing.  We just look to have as many vendors with tackle and equipment as possible. To the many who drove upwards of 3 to 4 hours to attend we thank you very much!!  And hope to see all of you next year!!  Pap we are a Salmon and Trout organization but I do see what your getting at with the walleye.  I will see if I can add maybe a walleye seminar next year to the schedule.

If you need help with the walleye next year contact me at the begining of the year

Capt. Michael Weaver. Pure Fishing Ambassador

1 hour ago, just me said:

Captain Mike. THE WALLEYE MAN!!!!!!!

That would really make my day, I brought 2 others that a hard core eye guys!! This will be well appreciated!!!:rock: