Canandaigua Canandaigua Perch Tournaments

Canandaigua Perch Tournaments

Save the Dates! - Seager Marine will be holding 2 Spring Perch Tournaments this year on Canandaigua Lake.  The first will be on April 1st and the second will be on April 29th.  These will be team tournaments (1 to 3 person).  Entry fee will be $40/team.  Watch our website for details and registration forms or stop in the marina Tuesday through Saturday.  Let's hope this weather breaks after the usual late winter snow storm!

April 1st is also the first day of trout fishing in streams in the Finger Lakes and trout derbies as well and some folks who also fish for perch may be fishing trout on that particular day.

I was merely trying to underscore your point that participation might be affected by folks doing other things I'm a little surprised by your comment.

Looked for a Keuka lake tournament on google.  I found a website called " fish 4 you". The site did not load on my I pad properly but I think it said April 8.  Not sure though.  I also tried looking at Avon anglers and did not see a schedule out yet.  Can you clarify yellow gold?

Not that I ever perch fish.

2 hours ago, Sk8man said:

I was merely trying to underscore your point that participation might be affected by folks doing other things I'm a little surprised by your comment.

the incoming storm front got some guys a little intense these days les 

We understand the conflicts.  Fix it 4U runs some sort of tournament every weekend, so we can't avoid that (unfortunately their April 1st tournament is for perch).  Our programs and rules are a bit different (payout and prizes).  We weren't sure how many of our Canandaigua perch guys go after the trout on opening day.  We usually have several 'regulars' in these tournaments who look forward to them and have a lot of fun, so I guess we'll see what the turnout is and go from there.  Thanks for everyone's input and hope to see you at the marina after this last (hopefully!) winter blast!

:lol: Maybe we should BS him that we're hanmmering the perch through the ice right now and he's missing all the action....he'd probably be beside himself:)

10 hours ago, Sk8man said:

:lol: Maybe we should BS him that we're hanmmering the perch through the ice right now and he's missing all the action....he'd probably be beside himself:)

You know he may be reading this right now.

Just sayn...

Haven't seen any boats out there the past few days because of the ice . The water is crystal clear even from a distance. I'd be casting as far away from the boat as you can:)