Canandaigua Canandaigua Perch Tournaments

Looks like the launch is open and the lake is ready to give up some nice perch!  Sounds like a warmer week so things should be ready to go for the tournament on Saturday (April 1st)!  Stop in to sign up or call in to Seager Marine (585-394-1372).

Yes Ted there have been guys out the past two days from the launch at the north end Hopefully the water will clear up right about then and it will be "game on":)

OK Pequod1 - I guess we need to hold a tournament in July!  Maybe July 4th weekend??  That might be fun huh?  Hopefully it won't be too bad on the 1st and maybe even better on the 29th.  Just boat some good ones early and then come in and hang at the marina:)

Congratulations to all our participants who braved the cold out there today.  A little sun sure would have helped!  Top prize went to the Batta Bing team who had a total weight of 7.5 pounds, and also the big fish at 1.97 pounds.  That was an awesome catch!  Second place went to the Jim Bianchi team with 5.37#, third went to the Andy Gugliotta team with 4.98#, and fourth went to the Jason LaMagna team with 3.98#.  Everyone warmed up and had some pizza and refreshments while they 'shared' their fish stories:-).  Looking forward to April 29th and hopefully warmer weather!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted weather in the 70's and wind under 10 and it looks like it will be around 65 and wind around 10.  Close enough for me.  I just signed up yesterday. Anyone else going? Fishing has been a little tougher with a lot of perch spawning and a few spawned out but there are still a few nice catches to be had. Hope to see a lot of guys there.

The weather sure sounds better than it was for the April 1st tournament! Should be a great day for fishing and then some stories and refreshments at the weigh-in. Remember to sign up by Friday. You can even enter and pay online now at Seager Marine website (www.seagermarine.com).

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United