Sold / Closed Wordens Rooster Tails by Yakima(sold)

Wordens Rooster Tails by Yakima

Ten (10) Worden Rooster Tails. by Yakima.

All are new in the package.

Six (6) are 1/8 oz. three(3) of these are white, one(1) is rainbow, one(1) chartruse , one(1) is Claudia RT.208.CLD.BX 

Two(2) are 1/4 oz. Both are black

Two(2) are 1/16 oz. One (1) is pink fluoresent with a painted blade, one(1) is rainbow

$25.00 shipped in the USA only.

100_3965.JPG

Edited by rod hog
sold

Polar Bear, they are mostly used as a stream trout spinner. Rod Hog, I think he was just saying that these were all on sale at bass pro for a dollar for 3 weeks. They are now back to 2.69

apiece

Capt. Michael Weaver. Pure Fishing Ambassador

Im not trying to rip any body off. I bought 25 at dicks for a fishing trip  in canada but did not go.I paid 3.69 in july for them.trying to give somebody a good deal. I have not been to bass pro in years. Im paying for shipping about 5.00 so about 2.00 bucks a lure. good for you you got them for .99 they are on sale now for 2.69 at bass pro other stores they are 3.49 to 3.69. If you dont want them dont buy them.

I was jus wondering because one time I caught some lakers on joes flys trolling behind a willliams spoon as a dodger IMG_1489510140.256940.thumb.jpg.48bd4ec3d3913bc1e7fb7a2f47e35c4b.jpg

Them lakers bite anything that resembles food

I hope you sell the rooster tails , I don't think they were beating you up , I believe they just might have been sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I hope