June 10th Chautauqua, Chapter 69 tourney

Guys....Don't forget that I have a pretty nice combo to be given away to a lucky youth whom is entered.It is a higher end outfit( not for 5yr olds!)

7'10" chaos surgical strike rod paired with a shimano curado 300e!!!

gave one away at the otisco tourney aswell.Zachs son(8)won it but elected to pass it on to an older young man(13)..Thought about putting an age limit on it but if you think your child or guest can handle it sign them up. Just let me know when you signup that there is a kid (young teen etc)fishing!!

thx

I will also pickup some a couple other combos aswell.S understand tho that the shimano/chaos outfit is for a youth  not your new outfit. IThis is possible thru donations from several people intended to get the young started.

Sneak peak of some stuff I have here for raffle table for those thinking of skipping the awards.Club supplied baits, and donations.chaoes,lake x,mr toothy,Johnston crank, Leo's,redoctobers,lucky strike, spankybaits( I wanna keep a couple of these myself.. Lol),jersey shads(thankyou mr chevrony)smity baits,smutly, fataz& others.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There will be some more too.Havent seen what Zach has, and I know a couple others have a few things.Field and stream in henrrietta was kind enough to help out with the kids combos and gave me a great deal(all combos are spooled).Thankyou Dan A in fishing and manager Donna for your support!!!

Edited by solgrande

I was hoping to make it up for tourney tomorrow I live in PA in mckean county and have small boat for fishing allegany river. We do a lot of fishing and musky fishing and have all the gear just a small boat. We fished Chautauqua the tourney last year and first day this year but only 2 people can fish on my boat. Me my brother and my dad are looking to fish tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind letting me fish with them, and my dad and brother will be using my boat. You can give me a call or text at 814 558 2465    Thanks for any help Craig

Good luck everyone out there today!  We had some boat issues so won't be able to fish the tournament but I think the bite should be pretty good.  Very much looking forward to seeing how everyone does!