LOC Derby Signup

Did anyone else pre register and not receive your cards,etc in the mail yet? I pre registered back in December and still nothing. Just wondered if I should call to make sure. I received the card last year in a little over a week. Thank's Mick

If you registered online the web site had not been updated at that time because of the added 3rd derby and along with it the fee increase. When I noticed that I just called and registered over the phone and got my card 2 weeks later. So if you did it online then I would call.

If you call on the phone to register and have your original or last ear's card and pay by credir card you keep the same card and number instead of needing to have them mail you a new card. I and several others I fish with have the original cards and numbers issued from the first year cards were issued.

Clarke

• 3 weeks later...

We are redoing the database and may have to reissue some registration cards due to the Spring Derby promotion. Everyone who signs up for a season's pass or Spring Derby entry will receive a Pro-Troll E-Chip Flasher and NK spoon! To monitor this we are issuing card numbers starting with #4800. Early on we issued a few that are prior to this number and need to reissue them. If you havn't received your card by the first week of April please call the office or have a number lower than 4800. The stores and weigh-in stations should have all the sign-up and product by April 15th. Check out LOC.org for further information.