Genesee Charter Boat Association's Annual Flea Market 3/19/17

Genesee Charter Boat Association's Annual Flea Market 3/19/17

That's right folks!  Come on down to the massive angler's flea market at the Point Pleasant Fire Hall (right off of 590 north) near Sea Breeze (Rochester NY) Sunday 3/19/17 from

9 a.m until 3 p.m.  Rods, reels, lies, lures, lies, antique gear, lies, line.....something for everyone including lies about fish that may or may NOT have been caught!  

Last year I was able to corner the skipper of Rabid Weasel (YSM) who was gracious enough to explain the finer points of goby angling, filleting and preparation.  Before leaving, that same skipper ran over someone's copper and managed to tangle up 3 rod and reel combos; all this and more at the GCBA Angler's Flea Market.

Please don't try to sneak in before 9 a.m. because the Department of Constipation (D.E.C.) has brought back SNAGGING for this event and the door guy will have a coffee can of snag hooks (ala Matt French), 50 lb test (from the sailboat bargain bin at Woolworths), and had bean borritos for breakfast.

fire hall.PNG

Hat's off to Capt. Sam and is crew for putting on a great sale. Also to those that attended to support the organization.. Great to see some old faces. And get some great deals. See you all next year.

24 minutes ago, fishmaster13184 said:

I bought some big Jon rod holders and one was missing the base plate, if the person I bought them off is on here and has the base plate I would pay for the shipping cost if you could mail it to me 

If you need one, I think I have one sitting around you can have.  Let me check when I get home tonight and I will let you know tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, GAMBLER said:

If you need one, I think I have one sitting around you can have.  Let me check when I get home tonight and I will let you know tomorrow. 

Thanks Brian, they're the heavy duty ratcheting diver holders, not sure if it makes a difference for the base plate. If you find it let me know I'll buy it