Thanks

This is my best guess as to where this topic belongs...I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for the help and advice I've received so far in researching for my first trip to Lake O. You have all been very patient and helpful in answering questions, many that I'm sure are basic for seasoned fisherman of the area. Also read some other topics I didn't start or post in and the sportsmenship and respect on here are top notch (not the case with all forums! !!).

Look forward to meeting at least some of you on the water...I learn fast, I may be behind on techniques etc. But when I get on the fish I will gladly repay the help with fishing reports!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No problem Mikecatt14 that's what we are all about!! Good luck this season, any questions isn't a stupid question, well to a certain extent!!! LOL. PAP.

The best part of this site is all the info you get. You'll find not everyone runs the same program. What works for some doesn't work for others. My best advice to you...if you have a program your comfortable with from Lake michigan....try it on Lake ontario. You won't need wire, heavy mono, or long copper in may and it might be wise to stick with what you are familiar with. You'll have your hands full with navigating boat traffic and trying not to get run into shallow water.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app