Sold / Closed 2001 SEA SPORT 2344 WALK AROUND/PRICE REDUCED

PRICE REDUCED 2001 SEA SPORT 2344 WALK AROUND

HARDTOP/TRAILER COMBO FOR SALE $16,600.00

Reasonable offers considered.  Cash or Certified Bank Check Only.  NO Pay Pal Transaction.  NADA guide price available upon request.  Pulled out of storage 3-29-2017 and will be water ready by the weekend.

Boat is equipped with: 

Fiberglass hardtop, equipped with a full custom aft cover for protection from the elements.  Full custom drop curtains with windows for the nasty days out to sea to protect from the elements.  The curtains and vinyl windows are removable for the hot days to open up and enjoy the cooling breeze. 4 rod rocket launcher is mounted to the hard top along with two flood lights to illuminate the deck. Bow anchor, mount and rope, it is not a windlass. 

Cuddy cabin has all new custom cushions.  The cuddy cabin is equipped with a Porta Potty, potable water sink, and storage. 

There is a wash down for the deck, an aerated live well and an ice well or storage well in the stern.  In the floor there are 2 large ice wells with macerator pumps.  The whole deck is fiberglass and the cabin is the only place with carpet.  There are four in the gunnels rod holders, dual batteries and battery switch.  New deep cycle marine batteries purchased and installed summer of 2016.

The cabin is suitable for a couple to sleep.  Comes with full custom stereo system that absolutely rocks!  System consists of CD changer, amp, 12” subwoofer, and speakers up front and on the rear deck.  On the dash of the helm is a mount and accessory connection through the sound system for an IPOD, IPAD, or SMARTPHONE.  A lighted compass, switches, and controls are all located at the helm.

The motor is a 5.0 liter, 225 HP, thunderbolt 5 ignition, Mercury Mercruiser equipped with an Alpha 1 outdrive.  Super clean, meticulously maintained and runs like a Swiss watch.  This boat fishes like it’s her job and also makes a great pleasure boat for skiing and tubing.  The boat gets up on plain very fast and easily pulls up skiers and boarders.  The fuel capacity is 107 gallons, 8 foot beam, and measures 24 feet in length.  Its approximately 4000 lbs.   Transom comes equipped with a swim platform and trim tabs.  There is transducer boards bonded to the transom without screws so the hull doesn’t have to be compromised when mounting electronics. The hull was bottom painted in 2010 and is still in good condition.

The walk around is deep and very nice with the rail for the kids to be able to be safe when getting around.  It is also nice for the adults and receives a lot of great feedback about the quality of the boat and how well it handles the seas.  The boat is heavy and very well made.

The boat has always been stored inside during winters.  Never been kept in the water for the season, always trailer and taken home.  The boat is clean and well maintained.

The trailer is a 2005 Venture tandem axle with rollers.  The original brakes were drum brakes and were replaced with new actuator, disc brakes and new brake lines.  The brakes are surge brakes.  The boat and trailer tow very well.  New wheel bearings installed summer 2016. 

Asking price is $16,600 reasonable offers considered.  Cash or Certified Bank Check Only.  NO Pay Pal Transaction.  NADA guide price available upon request.

Looking to sell and upgrade.

Phone 315-804-4502

starboard pic.JPGportside pic.JPG

helm.JPGview from rear.JPGwalk around.jpg

rear deck.JPGport from rear.JPG

starboard from rear.JPGoutdrive.JPGdash.thumb.JPG.78942f356f20274b695921783185749d.JPG

tandem axle.jpgice well.jpg

motor.jpg

58dc58a16e2fc_hourmeter.thumb.JPG.40b30d11816df01780cb9358e7a854c0.JPGcuddy cabin.JPGcuddy, sink.JPG

cuddy cabin video.MOV

helm video.MOV

motor running video.MOV

outdrive and trim tabs video.MOV

outside of boat video.MOV

rear deck video.MOV

stereo video.MOV

port battery.JPGstarboard battery.JPGwashdown connection.JPG

Edited by wallaholic
Updated Pics, new video

Price reduced from 17800 to 16600.  Boat will be water ready this weekend.  Hate to see it go but is priced to sell.  I really want to upgrade. Its been a great boat and any help form the community is greatly appreciated.

If I can give any boat (or anyone) on this board an endorsement, it's this one. I fished off this boat many, many times in ALL conditions. I cut my teeth on this vessel and learned a ton from it's captain. It's a great fishing boat to say the least. Outfitted to fish anything Lake O has to offer. From the shipping lanes to Mexico bay and everywhere in between this boat has ALWAYS made me feel safe and has won multiple derby titles. Wallaholic has always taken extreme care of this boat. A great vessel for any future owner.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...