for sale : usa ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS FOR 2017 - BY BIG AL

ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS FOR 2017 - BY BIG AL

These are the same lure holders that were sold by Captain Rick Pecci.  Dreams Come True Charters.  If you have purchased these in the past, you know them and you love them.  I am the maker (Big Al).  Rick and I worked together to create these.  If you see his boat he uses a lot of these.  His use helped me perfect this design and I thank him for it.  Rick is busy with his Lake and River Charter businesses and doesn't have time to spend on these so I'm stepping up.

The pricing for 2017 is as follows - free shipping, buy 4 of any holder get one free.

STANDARD REGULAR SPOON HOLDERS, SIZE, 24 X 16.5,  $35.00 each

MAGNUM SIZE SPOON HOLDER, SIZE 36 X 16.5,                  $45.00 each 

WALLEYE/DRIFT BOAT LURE HOLDER, SIZE 24 X 9,           $25.00 each

TWO SIDED (these work great in a smaller boat. I put mine on the sides.)

These are hand made by me in the USA locally.  The foam is closed cell to help keep if from absorbing water.  The wooden stiffener keeps the foam from drooping from the weight of the spoons when fully loaded.  The solid brass grommets won't rust and makes it easy to hang them up.  The cover is made from UV safe plastic.  The Velcro tab on the cover and foam is there to keep the cover from blowing up when your boat is under way.

No international shipping please, unless you have a US address.

Call or text me at 315-825-5848.  PayPal or check.

I'm willing to make other sizes/designs if the order size is worth it.  Give me a call. 

std lure holder.jpg

walleye.jpg

standard 24 inch and magmun 36 inch.jpg

standard size empty.jpg

standard and walleye size.jpg

Hi

Just wanted to share a new picture of my pads being used by a LOU member (love shack) . Note the standard pads on the stern and 2sided walleye on the sides.

I'M FILLING ORDERS NOW. ALL SIZES IN STOCK.

love shack boat.jpg

Hi,

The walleye size 24" Lx 9.5 H is the only one that is 2 sided. 

I haven't considered making worm or "Dixie Spinner" holders.

Could you call me to discuss your requirements?  Maybe I could m0ake something that could work for you?

Al 315-825-5848C or text

To Hybrid lures,

Any of my holders will work with stick baits.  I use the walleye size for AC shiners on my boat for browns in the spring.

I hang the stick baits using the rear hook and sometimes the front hook.

Hey LAKE, can you post a pic when you add the lures?? Just want to hear what you think of the ease or not so ease to load or remove the lures!! I can buy 2 of those verses a spoon box, other than the one I saw for $35.00 I'm still pizzed at myself for hym hawing around, had I known what they cost it would had been a no brainer, well I didn't get any dumber that's for sure, but I'll be lighter in right side pocket:lol: thanks PAP

On 3/20/2017 at 2:17 PM, Attitude Adjuster said:

ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS FOR 2017 - BY BIG AL

These are the same lure holders that were sold by Captain Rick Pecci.  Dreams Come True Charters.  If you have purchased these in the past, you know them and you love them.  I am the maker (Big Al).  Rick and I worked together to create these.  If you see his boat he uses a lot of these.  His use helped me perfect this design and I thank him for it.  Rick is busy with his Lake and River Charter businesses and doesn't have time to spend on these so I'm stepping up.

The pricing for 2017 is as follows - free shipping, buy 4 of any holder get one free.

STANDARD REGULAR SPOON HOLDERS, SIZE, 24 X 16.5,  $35.00 each

MAGNUM SIZE SPOON HOLDER, SIZE 36 X 16.5,                  $45.00 each 

WALLEYE/DRIFT BOAT LURE HOLDER, SIZE 24 X 9,           $25.00 each

TWO SIDED (these work great in a smaller boat. I put mine on the sides.)

These are hand made by me in the USA locally.  The foam is closed cell to help keep if from absorbing water.  The wooden stiffener keeps the foam from drooping from the weight of the spoons when fully loaded.  The solid brass grommets won't rust and makes it easy to hang them up.  The cover is made from UV safe plastic.  The Velcro tab on the cover and foam is there to keep the cover from blowing up when your boat is under way.

No international shipping please, unless you have a US address.

Call or text me at 315-825-5848.  PayPal or check.

I'm willing to make other sizes/designs if the order size is worth it.  Give me a call. 

std lure holder.jpg

walleye.jpg

standard 24 inch and magmun 36 inch.jpg

standard size empty.jpg

standard and walleye size.jpg

Does the price include shipping?

Folks I ordered two of the stickbait pads on a Thursday and they were at my door on Saturday. They are really nice and his communication was A+.

Capt. Michael Weaver. Pure Fishing Ambassador

Hi, Rick Pecci  Dreams Come true charters uses 550 parachute cord to hang them.  Another boat uses peal and stick plastic hooks to hold them thru the solid brass grommets.. Typically two hooks one at each end.

Mikecatt14 if you're interested I could make custom pads for you with Velcro on the pack where you want it. If you're interested.

All sizes are in stock,   I hope this helps.

Big Al

std lure holder.jpg

Hi, Rick Pecci  Dreams Come true charters uses 550 parachute cord to hang them.  Another boat uses peal and stick plastic hooks to hold them thru the solid brass grommets.. Typically two hooks one at each end.

Mikecatt14 if you're interested I could make custom pads for you with Velcro on the pack where you want it. If you're interested.

All sizes are in stock,   I hope this helps.

Big Al
58e904d9eb4dd_stdlureholder.thumb.jpg.4f51af882009a5322bb4658942373936.jpg

I will let you know, gotta go stand in my boat and think about best placement lol. Peel n stick hooks are a great idea as well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

MikeyP, These are FREE SHIPPINH..

MIKECATT14 - another way to attach (without drilling holes) is to use 1" x 1" cable tie bases. Wallmart $.94 for a pack of 8.

Just peal and stick backing.  You can use tie wraps or line to attach them to the pads,

Al