for sale : usa ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS FOR 2017 - BY BIG AL

1 hour ago, Attitude Adjuster said:

MikeyP, These are FREE SHIPPINH..

MIKECATT14 - another way to attach (without drilling holes) is to use 1" x 1" cable tie bases. Wallmart $.94 for a pack of 8.

Just peal and stick backing.  You can use tie wraps or line to attach them to the pads,

Al

Thanks Al. You can't beat free shipping! I'll be ordering some. MIKECATT14. Thanks for the great info on attaching.

I just ordered 2 of the walleye size, because I could have two sides, I'm hoping it will be like 3 of the nest size. Soon as I get them I'll post what I have, good or not so good, we will se by the middle of week.

I just made 5 custom size lure holders 33 x 12 for a LOU member from Michigan.  See attached picture.   He took advantage of my buy 4 get one free program.

He needed a special size to fit his boat.  Stay tuned.

20170414_203200.jpg

To robertr9705 yes I can make four,24" long x 12 high $35 each you get the fifth one free pick a size.

If you live in NY please add your local sales tax, ex  $140 + tax (8% is $11.20) = total.  The fastest way to get them is by paypal send payment to [email protected].  Send your name and address.  I can have in Mondays Mail if I get payment Sunday. (today).  I have all sizes in stock.

You can pay by money order, or personal check send to Al Zogg 1440 Preston Hill Rd, Hamilton, NY 13346

Hey if your purchased less than 4 this year and want more, I'll honor my buy 4 get one free on a re-order.  Ex you purchased two lure holders and want two more (any size) I'll give you one free any size.

18 minutes ago, Attitude Adjuster said:

Hi,

Just a reminder for NY residents to add sales tax to their orders.  Thank you!

Yeah and it sucks. Lol.

Hi,

I have a new size "Wader" Lure Holder for you to review.  It's 10 " x 10", lures on one side, with one brass grommet top center, a wood doweling for rigidity and two Velcro tabs on the bottom corners of the plastic cover.  The idea is you can attach it to your waders by a para cord or bungie cord.  It floats and keeps your favorite lures handy.  Any thoughts?

Remember I can make almost anything.  So if you like what I have in a different size call me.

315-825-5848C

Al

Wader Lure Holder.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pap,  I can make just about anything.  So you are looking for a 10 x 10 inch piece of foam with a clear cover that covers both sides, over a wood doweling like my walleye pad? two brass grommets under the doweling.  Where do you want the Velcro tab? Centered? How many would you like?

Big Al

• 3 weeks later...

FIRST CANADIAN CUSTOMER!!!

I wanted to let you all know that I've got my first "Canadian" customer!!  I wasn't sure how to handle international sales but it was no big deal.  Paypal converted the money and USPS covered the freight.  It was a learning experience but I feel confident that I can make it work.  My order ships tomorrow.

So Please Canadian fishermen and women please consider buying my product!!

Al

Magnum size with  64 stick baits.jpg

2 sided walleye, bass lure holder.jpg

standard pad with 3 rows of spoons (80).jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...