Speedo

Looking for a way to get a low speed speedo on my boat won't go slow enough to show trolling speeds. I can get the info on fish finder I believe it is a lowrance x85? I can look if it is something I can get to get speed on that unit otherwise I'm looking for a cheap way to get speed

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I use a digital speedo.it cost me 80 bucks and has a built in GPS antenna.hooks to 12v power supply.i mounted mine on the back of the boat so I can see it while watching rods.

Can you tell me what brand or make possibly sounds like what I'm looking for.

Cabelas has the X4 & X3 $75 x4 $89. Both color plus a extra sonar for the rear of the boat, there were some Garmins mixed in $99--$119. This should be in your wheel house. These units use GPS, not the water wheel like the older models. Hope this helps ya!! PAP

Cabelas has the X4 & X3 $75 x4 $89. Both color plus a extra sonar for the rear of the boat, there were some Garmins mixed in $99--$119. This should be in your wheel house. These units use GPS, not the water wheel like the older models. Hope this helps ya!! PAP

So as long as the unit says with GPS it will have speed?

44 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

So as long as the unit says with GPS it will have speed?

Yes sir!!!

On 3/20/2017 at 7:29 PM, stoneam2006 said:

Looking for a way to get a low speed speedo on my boat won't go slow enough to show trolling speeds. I can get the info on fish finder I believe it is a lowrance x85? I can look if it is something I can get to get speed on that unit otherwise I'm looking for a cheap way to get speed

You have a smart phone? Download ulyess speedometer, or use a gps made for a car usually they will go down to 1mph then up or down by .1 mph