Have a Heart for Tommy*** UPDATED Saturday April 8th***List of raffle/Auction Items

My seven year old niece just had (successful) heart surgery this morning and it got me to thinking about Tommy. His luck has to break better soon. I hope to be able to attend; regardless, I will be contributing to the cause.

Vince those were great times in Olcott "Pro-Am WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!     We were walking  to bowling alley bar at ERMA'S then to that corner bar for EVERY steam clam they had in house.......

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Thanks to everyone here calling and  PM'S to me to help out at benefit and your donations for the raffles. I will pick up anything you can donate.

Thanks

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Thanks to everyone here calling and  PM'S to me to help out at benefit and your donations for the raffles. I will pick up anything you can donate.

Thanks

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

As can I if It makes it easier on anyone that wants to donate! Work in Rochester and live in Hamlin.

Thanks Brian and Matt,

Both of you guy's along with everyone else on here has given Rock solid support.  I love this website for this reason most. Every time someone needs support or just plain advice, People on here go "Old school" and help thy neighbor fellow man.........

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

• 2 weeks later...

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6e69708ac3&view=att&th=15b4d8aac01753c5&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_j198mdcz0&zw

Here is a list of MOST (Donations STILL coming in )  of the raffles/auctions at Tom"s benefit tomorrow Sunday April 9th at the Braddocks Bay Tavern & Grill. Weather looks GREAT so I would suspect having outside gatherings also on Braddocks Bay.

There are so many people here I would like to thank and I will try to acknowledge as many as I can tomorrow.

These Items are Great for the wife or girlfriends also, so bring them along.  JUST NOT BOTH PLEASE

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Tomorrow's going to be a great event. I hope all LOU folks know they are invited and encouraged to attend. Not only is Tommy one of the best people you could ever call your friend, it's going to be a great opportunity to meet a lot of the people behind the screen names on this site not to mention most of the best fishermen on the lake.
It's easy to get to, great food, music, scenery, and no doubt some world class ball busting.
Don't miss it, it's going to be a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I couldn't believe the size of the crowd. I'd just finished a herculean effort of planting 300 bare root shrubs, so I stopped by, paid my respects, dropped some $$, and gimped home. Would have liked to have stayed longer, but I was totally fried...kept bumping into people like I was drunk :) .

I hope everyone had a great time! Tommy looked and sounded good. What a beautiful day, too..

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all my friends family and customers near and far .This event was life changing for me ,I love you all for the support donations and lending hands it was great to be a part of such a great thing... even if i was the brunt of it,, i could not do this wo all of you in my corner as jerry said its a great thing ,the way the fishing community Sandy creek to the oak and to sodus came together.. thanks again Tommy. come see me anytime at EastFork and sit at the picnic table and enjoy LIFE.....if i can answer any tech questions or you need a job done in a pinch call me 964-2694 or 737-8499