Sold / Closed 2006 Baha 286 Sportfish price reduced, going to a broker soon.

Jeff J

2006 Baha 286 Sport Fish for sale

Going to start this again as the original one getting long.

2006 Baha 286 SF with a 6.2 fuel injected  mercruiser horizon inboard with 600 hours on it.

Vetrus bow thruster, Lewmar windlass, Lenco electric tabs with metered switch, Ray marine auto pilot and hydraulic steering,

Garmin 2310 GPS/sonar with thru hull ducer, Fish Hawk, Big Jon electric planer mast, 10 tube factory rocket launcher on the hard top,

track all around deck area, 2 drop curtains and aft cover, sink and fridge below, fresh and raw water, pump head with holding tank,

3 batteries, 2 new in 2015, on board charger, shore power, VTC bottom pain redone last spring, Am/FM disc stereo, fire system, radio,

and more.

Comes with a 2011 Venture aluminum tri axle trailer PA legal with brakes on all 3 axles.

Asking $46,500.00 and offers considered.

Any questions please message me or call me at 814-823-1622.  Is available for showing anytime.

Thanks,

Jeff

009.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

020.JPG

036.JPG

062.JPG

093.JPG

092.JPG

Edited by Jeff J

She has a 9ft 10inch beam 28.5 ft long dry weight around 7900. I figured with fuel and other equipment it's probably around 10,000. Trailer is 12,625 gvw.  Pulls well on the tri axle trailer that was built for this boat by Venture.  Any other questions please let me know.

Jeff

Boat is in the water and ready if anyone wants to come check her out.

For got to mention this, has  no rot green wood in it and the nibral prop has been tuned and re-pitched by Northcoast Prop Tech

Jeff

Edited by Jeff J