Other WATKINS GLEN SHOW, Who's Going???

WATKINS GLEN SHOW, Who's Going???

Was wondering who's all going!!, how can we make LOU members stand out so we don't all say excuse me as your passing a fellow member?? In the MAYHAM LOL. PAP

Great Lakes Lures will be there. We are usually in the NE corner area. Look for our banner hanging from the ceiling. Hope to see you all there, stop by and say hi once the initial rush is over. Also for all LOU members, if you can wait till the initial rush is over to come purchase from us introduce yourself as a LOU member and I will give you an exclusive price discount for this event. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my VK410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I plan on being there and looking forward to it. Always a lot of good folks there and a good selection of stuff. Hopefully get to meet some of  the LOU folks in person there and it will be good getting to chat again with my buddies Jason and Fishy and others:)

I will be there, planning on hitting the lake for a hours before the show if the rain isn't too bad.

Great Lakes Lures will be there. We are usually in the NE corner area. Look for our banner hanging from the ceiling. Hope to see you all there, stop by and say hi once the initial rush is over. Also for all LOU members, if you can wait till the initial rush is over to come purchase from us introduce yourself as a LOU member and I will give you an exclusive price discount for this event. Thanks everyone!

Hey Jason its Mike...you gonna have any of your uv lures there for sale? Saw them on facebook they look great

Sent from my LGL44VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Super guys, well that might be a tough one there Hillbilly, 90% of the guys at Brewerton were in camoLOL!! Is there going to be charter guys doing a seminar type thing or is this one just sales?? Either way I'll be there. Also is R&R going to be there? Thanks for any help PAP!!

Hey Jason its Mike...you gonna have any of your uv lures there for sale? Saw them on facebook they look great

Sent from my LGL44VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mike, I won't have any UV yet. I just got some samples when I ordered tape last. Im working out which ones I will buy and die cutting details. Shouldn't be too much longer and I will have a UV selection.

Jason.

Iron Duke Trolling Flies will be there with a great selection of trolling flies.. I'm also sharing a table with Bellis Program (Josh) who is getting into painting trolling spoons and I think a lot of people will be interested in seeing his work .. Stop by and check us out and say hi.. It's always great meeting the faces behind the names on Lou..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looking forward to Sunday, please stop by ironduketrollingflies.com table and check out the best quality and fish catching flies made locally. Mike is a hard worker that is giving this business a go and we love his flies and fish love em too. See y'all there Sunday!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Nautitroller said:

Looking forward to Sunday, please stop by ironduketrollingflies.com table and check out the best quality and fish catching flies made locally. Mike is a hard worker that is giving this business a go and we love his flies and fish love em too. See y'all there Sunday!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Will do there Nautitroller!! Does anyone know if a speaker or charter guys doing any seminars?? Or is this just a big azz market. I hope someone with have super slim spoons, there's some for sale on the site, but I thought there may be some at the show!! Damn good price yet!!

Will do there Nautitroller!! Does anyone know if a speaker or charter guys doing any seminars?? Or is this just a big azz market. I hope someone with have super slim spoons, there's some for sale on the site, but I thought there may be some at the show!! Damn good price yet!!

No seminars, but theres a few charters. Ontario and one Seneca charter. Ask away at any table, I'm sure they can all relate.

Nick

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

3 hours ago, lakebound88 said:

No seminars, but theres a few charters. Ontario and one Seneca charter. Ask away at any table, I'm sure they can all relate.

Nick

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

Thanks for the info!! PAP.