Sold / Closed Sub Troll 900

YO WOLFHOUND I NEED YOUR RIGHT NAME TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION !!!!?? GOT YOU ADDREES BUT NO NAME!!!!!! I've been trying to get ahold of you for 24 hrs now, I'm getting bad vibes about this. Get in touch quick!!

I made a deal with you Tuesday after noon I asked you to send me your adress, which you did but no name? I contacted you Wednesday at 9:00am, from the post office as to what's your name, I can't send a money order to wolfhound, waited a half hr. Nothing  again at noon, all day Wednesday still again I pm you at 7:47 Thursday morning now from Tuesday, till Thursday morning, not hearing from you till Thursday as you can read I've been waiting 1 full day that you can see on here, but it's more like a 2 days, who waits 2 days when there's deals going down in a hour at times on here. Snooze you loose, no hard feelings dude but you hung me out to dry on the first sale, look at your first pm, wasn't me then later in the day you list it again, so stupid me bites again only to be screwed around a day and half trying to get your name. That why I said I'm getting bad vibes about this. You can ask anyone on here deals go down fast and I pay Johnny on the spot. So don't make me out to be the bad guy. I hope you sell it, but when one says yes give them the right info so the deal can be completed in the same hour, not 2-3 days. Peace brother I  ment no harm, and I think most would agree. Just like yesterday if you were 30 minutes late you lost out to some awesome spoons.

I'm not going to play your game any longer if you look my request going on the next day 3-29 you still didn't get to me till the next day 3/30 I rest my case, not to mentioned the deal went down Tuesday afternoon look on Tuesday after the first guy didn't take it you put it up again and I wanted it, I told you to send me your address you forgot your name. Personally what I buy is my Buisness!! End of discussion