National Lake Trout Derby news

The 2017 derby is just around the corner and we are finishing up some last minute details

We are currently building a new website. It will remain the same domain, but a whole new site.

On the site there will be a link to follow "derby standings" in real time as reported by the weigh stations.

We will also have a "sponsors page" and our new sponsors will be listed here.

Online registrations will now automaticly send an email notification and you will receive your reg# this way. We are working to have this so that you can fill the reg online and print your application and reg# without having to mail it in. This may not be completed by this year but we are hopeful.

I hope you are pleased with all the changes to date and if you have any questions or suggestions please direct them to me and I will do my best to make it happen.

Please help spread the word and help us to continue this great tradition for many years to come!

Thank you,

Jason.

Sent from my VK410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You "new to the board" folks are finally making things happen Jason and it is very gratifying to see. Thanks for your efforts and those of the others on the board. I look forward to chatting with you at the Watkins show Sunday.Thanks for keeping us informed. Les

5 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

You "new to the board" folks are finally making things happen Jason and it is very gratifying to see. Thanks for your efforts and those of the others on the board. I look forward to chatting with you at the Watkins show Sunday.Thanks for keeping us informed. Les

X2 Jason, see ya at the show!!

I appreciate all your good work to keep this going.
Will you have registration forms at the sale in Watkins Sunday?

I can get you some. Harvey Ohara will have a stack of reg forms sun. With him. If you don't know him, just ask me and I will get them for you.

8 hours ago, Great Lakes Lure Maker said:

The 2017 derby is just around the corner and we are finishing up some last minute details

We are currently building a new website. It will remain the same domain, but a whole new site.

On the site there will be a link to follow "derby standings" in real time as reported by the weigh stations.

We will also have a "sponsors page" and our new sponsors will be listed here.

Online registrations will now automaticly send an email notification and you will receive your reg# this way. We are working to have this so that you can fill the reg online and print your application and reg# without having to mail it in. This may not be completed by this year but we are hopeful.

I hope you are pleased with all the changes to date and if you have any questions or suggestions please direct them to me and I will do my best to make it happen.

Please help spread the word and help us to continue this great tradition for many years to come!

Thank you,

Jason.

This will be my first time fishing the derby, looking forward to it!

This will be my first time fishing the derby, looking forward to it!

Well congratulations sir! I hope you will find this to be a great oppourtunity to meet some really good fishermen and overall great people! Please share your opinions on our Facebook page to help us improve your derby experience. Good luck to you!

Thank you,
Jason