Otisco Tiger Tourney 5/20

Just got off the phone with Otisco Lake Campground and starting to make arrangements.

Atm there are only 5 tent sites available, 2 camper sites and 7 boat slips. I'd call n get a site asap! Phone # for the Campground is 315-636-9925 and talk to Debbie.

Just getting some chit-chat going as it's only 8 weeks away and time will fly. I need some flyers made up as promotion and Otisco Lake Campground offered to display our flyers to help promote our event.

Please post any questions, comments or concerns as I will do my best to cover em. Looking forward to the event and want it to go well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am not sure what the official price was for it last year but that is highway robbery. From what I understood from last year, if nobody was using it, we could just go ahead and use it. The price at Darian Lakes State Park is $50/day. Letchworth  State Park is $50/half day and $100/full day. Hamlin Beach State Park is $50 to $100/ day. We would probably only use it for about 2 to 3 hours. You could probably rent a conference room in a five star hotel with video and PA equipment for less than that.

Zach, Just saw your second post as I was finishing this.

Thanks for the update I can't wait for this it's my first tournament and only 3 time on the lake but I'm pumped... also I'm excited to meet everyone too! [emoji476][emoji123]

Captain Justin
Monster Hunter Charters
Striped bass, Salmon, Muskie and Northern Pike Charters
Phone (518) 720-2376
[email protected]
www.monsterhuntercharters.com
"Tight lines"

• 3 weeks later...

I have a tent site for Friday and Saturday night. Friday night is paid for, Saturday is not yet. I will not be using it either night and the campground is full. If anyone would like to utilize one, or both, nights let me know. It will have a dock slip with it as well. I will still be attending the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...