Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach

Otisco Tiger Tourney 5/20

Just got off the phone with Otisco Lake Campground and starting to make arrangements.

Atm there are only 5 tent sites available, 2 camper sites and 7 boat slips. I'd call n get a site asap! Phone # for the Campground is 315-636-9925 and talk to Debbie.

Just getting some chit-chat going as it's only 8 weeks away and time will fly. I need some flyers made up as promotion and Otisco Lake Campground offered to display our flyers to help promote our event.

Please post any questions, comments or concerns as I will do my best to cover em. Looking forward to the event and want it to go well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pavilion is ours! Just got off the phone with Shane the owner.

$9 launch fee, don't forget about that guys.

I am not sure what the official price was for it last year but that is highway robbery. From what I understood from last year, if nobody was using it, we could just go ahead and use it. The price at Darian Lakes State Park is $50/day. Letchworth  State Park is $50/half day and $100/full day. Hamlin Beach State Park is $50 to $100/ day. We would probably only use it for about 2 to 3 hours. You could probably rent a conference room in a five star hotel with video and PA equipment for less than that.

Zach, Just saw your second post as I was finishing this.

Thanks for the update I can't wait for this it's my first tournament and only 3 time on the lake but I'm pumped... also I'm excited to meet everyone too!

Captain Justin
Monster Hunter Charters
Striped bass, Salmon, Muskie and Northern Pike Charters
Phone (518) 720-2376
[email protected]
www.monsterhuntercharters.com
"Tight lines"

Awesome to hear some excitement, we are having people come in from NJ also. Rules are like our past tourneys.

Fingers crossed for good weather!

If anyone wants to do a flyer to distribute around the otisco area, we'd appreciate that.

Something that would take a knowledge person 10 mins would take me a day.

14 hours ago, zach said:

Awesome to hear some excitement, we are having people come in from NJ also. Rules are like our past tourneys.

Fingers crossed for good weather!

So its not teams now?

Edited by bobcat

Sorry, teams for all tourneys. New to this so I apologize. I shoulda mentioned that but I was thinking the fish rule. Lots going on!

Is there a new summary of the rules for us newbees?  The ones on the web page dont reflect the changes. 

I have a tent site for Friday and Saturday night. Friday night is paid for, Saturday is not yet. I will not be using it either night and the campground is full. If anyone would like to utilize one, or both, nights let me know. It will have a dock slip with it as well. I will still be attending the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app