Sold / Closed Robalo 16' Center Console 2016

Fbog12

Robalo 16' Center Console 2016

Robalo promised a game changer and that's exactly what the action-packed new R160 delivers.  Sized perfectly for first time boat buyers    and skilled anglers alike, the R160 redefines what you can expect in a 16-foot center console.  Get onboard, your family weekends will never be the same.  Under the gelcoat you'll enjoy classic Robalo quality through and through.  Same durable Kevlar construction as Robalo’s bigger center consoles.   Same high quality stainless steel hardware. Same top tier vinyl and rich foam padding.  Same precise attention to detail. It might be the smallest center console in the Robalo line-up, but it's big on quality, bigger on performance and supersized when it comes to family fun on the water.  Best of all it's a Robalo through and through, no short cuts here.

This boat was new last year and has a wide band ice blue hull, FM radio with USB/MP3 port and 2 speakers.  Also includes a huge in-dash Garmin 9” GPS/fishfinder with side imaging and down imaging.  Keep cool with the large stainless T-Top.  Includes a Taylor Made T-Top console cover.

Long list of standard features on this boat including self-bailing cockpit, stainless steel grab handles, bilge pump diamond luster nonskid surfaces, insulated bow fishbox cooler, reversible backrest helm seat with 70 quart integrated cooler, stainless steel drink holders, molded seat in front of console with insulated cooler underneath, storage under aft seats, aft fold-down jumpseats with backrests which converts to aft casting deck, aluminum trailer with LED lights, cockpit courtesy lights, and battery on-off switch.  Powered by a Yamaha 4 stroke 70 HP engine.

This boat is ready to drop in the water and go!  Priced at $24,500.

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

Edited by Fbog12
Sold

Downriggers are not included. Aluminum Coyote trailer. Located in Canandaigua, NY. Maybe 20 hours on motor. Bow will accept trolling motor. Was new last year and I already got the itch. Also selling a 22' pontoon fishing boat and getting bigger Robalo. Don't need 2 boats! Price is $24,500.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

9 hours ago, Fbog12 said:

Downriggers are not included. Aluminum Coyote trailer. Located in Canandaigua, NY. Maybe 20 hours on motor. Bow will accept trolling motor. Was new last year and I already got the itch. Also selling a 22' pontoon fishing boat and getting bigger Robalo. Don't need 2 boats! Price is $24,500.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Is there a raw water washdown system on the boat?

FYI - the downriggers are not included, but they are mounted with gimbal mounts in rod holders.  They pop right out.  You can get a pair of manual downriggers and the 2 gimbal mounts for about $700.

2 hours ago, Captain Carl Bish said:

Does it have a livewell?

Probably not since that is an option on this boat and he doesn't list it as being on the boat. Nice layout on this boat, but I don't understand how a fishing boat lacks both a washdown (which isn't even offered as an option) and a livewell (unless you order it as an option) which IMO are 2 essentials for a fishing boat.

Edited by MikeyP

It has an insulated bow fishbox w/ overboard drain in the front and a molded seat in front of the console with an insulated cooler underneath (16 gal).  This is where the livewell is usually located if it has that option.  This boat does not have the livewell, just the cooler w/drain.  I also added 2 rodholders in the back, one on each side.  That is where you can put downriggers in with gimbal mounts.

IMO this is still a great looking and functional fishing boat.  All you need is access to a hose and you can clean it up very easily since it's a self-bailing cockpit.  I like to troll with downriggers for trout so livewell is not important to me.

I love the boat and the only reason I'm selling is that I already got the itch so I'm getting the same boat, just a bit bigger.

1 hour ago, Fbog12 said:

It has an insulated bow fishbox w/ overboard drain in the front and a molded seat in front of the console with an insulated cooler underneath (16 gal).  This is where the livewell is usually located if it has that option.  This boat does not have the livewell, just the cooler w/drain.  I also added 2 rodholders in the back, one on each side.  That is where you can put downriggers in with gimbal mounts.

IMO this is still a great looking and functional fishing boat.  All you need is access to a hose and you can clean it up very easily since it's a self-bailing cockpit.  I like to troll with downriggers for trout so livewell is not important to me.

I love the boat and the only reason I'm selling is that I already got the itch so I'm getting the same boat, just a bit bigger.

Yes it is a very nice layout and quite functional. I would have really considered this boat if it had more options. The problem is you have to go to 18 ft or larger to get the systems I prefer at a cost of 20 grand or more. If I was to look at it that way this boat is a good buy for the money considering the quality. What size Robalo are you getting this time around?