soft top

jimalbert

soft top

Is there another "industry" term given for a soft top that is similar to a bimini but attaches to your windshield, has a few windows, and a zipper that you can access your bow?  Im looking everywhere as I may want to upgrade mine and all I can find are standard bimini tops that dont attach to the windshield and dont enclose the dash area.  

Thanks,

Jim

Hey Jim - You might want to consider having John Mann at Sodus Bay Canvas make you up one fit and customized to your boat and fishing circumstances. He knows every possible version of these thngs and that way you would be more likely be a "happy camper" with the result. (315-871-6400). Maybe have him take a look at the boat while you're up this way when the weather breaks?

Thanks Les I will do that. Just as another note, I really won't be camping on this. I currently don't have the option to close the back of mine and don't really want to close it. On those rainy days it's really nice to be able to get out and not have to worry about getting soaked.

Jim

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Les I will do that. Just as another note, I really won't be camping on this. I currently don't have the option to close the back of mine and don't really want to close it. On those rainy days it's really nice to be able to get out and not have to worry about getting soaked.

Jim

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Jim, I believe it's part of a full enclosure. Usually the side curtains and rear or aft curtain are removable, leaving you with what you see in the picture

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United