Sold / Closed Help Wanted Mate / Captain

Help Wanted Mate / Captain

Wanted someone to work as a mate aboard the Lucky Dutchman II Moored at Wright's Landing in Oswego, NY

Looking for someone to start as a mate and move up into the captains chair within a few years.

Must be motivated and hard working. Attitude is more important than experience, willing to train the right person.

To set up a interview call (315)402-9556

boat.JPG

17 minutes ago, bottom-feeder said:

I have fished w/capt bill.....awesome guy......great opportunity for guy or gal with the time to invest in it

I'll 2nd that > Great opportunity & a great guy to learn from :yes:

I Appreciate all the responses, but I think I have found someone. What I'll do is save the user names of those that responded that they might be able to fill in from time to time. If the need arises that I need someone for a day or two I'll get a hold of you. 

For years and years I fished alone and I ran both ends of the boat, but as I get older that is to much. Thanks again guys and great fishing this year.

Capt. Bill 

Edited by lucky dutchman
close / Sold ad was successful I found Rick Miick

• 1 month later...

Yea Bill I know that feeling, once you hit 52, and busted up from one end to the other sucks!! What really pizzes me off is my 73 year old uncles run circles around me:lol: sucks