Wanted Looking for a 19' Aluminum Boat

I'm looking for a 19' Aluminum project boat. It must be Outboard powered as I want to use it during the winter and don't want to deal with an I/O. Let me know what you have or know about that might be sitting around. It doesn't even need a motor as my plan is to repower with a new 4 stroke outboard.

Thanks

Edited by Diversion

not far off robert moses hwy on 18 headed for wilson on the right...there is/was a crestliner sitting in a yard on the right...well before lakeview motel.  Last I saw it (fall) it had small trees / large plants growing out of it.  Been there for several years.

not far off robert moses hwy on 18 headed for wilson on the right...there is/was a crestliner sitting in a yard on the right...well before lakeview motel.  Last I saw it (fall) it had small trees / large plants growing out of it.  Been there for several years.

I have been eyeballing that boat for several years. Such a waste. It would be a project. I think they would just let you have it..Tires are about 8" in the ground...Slowly sinking every year.

Sent from my XT1565 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...
I'm looking for a 19' Aluminum project boat. It must be Outboard powered as I want to use it during the winter and don't want to deal with an I/O. Let me know what you have or know about that might be sitting around. It doesn't even need a motor as my plan is to repower with a new 4 stroke outboard.

Thanks

20170415_185358.jpg

1995 starcraft fisherman 19ft deep v. 90hp 2stroke

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app