Power lift for a kicker motor

tim

Got a good deal on a new 15hp four stroke merc.Cheaper than a 9 hp.problem heavy motor leaning out over the stern of my Islander trying to lift the motor up on the bracket. not as young as I use to be. Anyone got an idea?maybe a trim and tilt unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey guys I've been working on a system, this product will change the ways of making lifts!! the actuator is like a threaded rod that a internal motor spins it in or out, they are water proof and a harness powers a electric motor. So far I have shyt going on when I finish it I'll show you, but so far the whole deal will be attached to the motor itself, no big clumsiness going on!!. 

when I pull this off, I'm hoping that this product will retrofit all units. I'll have to find the distance between the area where the motor rests against the pin. I'm hoping to have this simple design fit all motors Merc, Johnson Honda you name it. it will have a water proof power cord to inside the boat with a rocker switch for up an down, but you can locate the switch to your preference once inside your boat. 

I put one of theses on my Arima 7+ years ago.

http://www.jrmarineproducts.com/

Lifting a Mercury 9.9hp 4 stroke short shaft. Skeg is out of the water when boat is on plane.

Never had a problem with it. The owner is vary responsive if you have questions regarding his unit, it's operation and/or installation.

My opinion, this is well worth the money.

Pwr bracket 0251.JPG

Pwr bracket 0250.JPG