Wanted Tiara 33 open

Tiara 33 open

Looking for a Tiara 33 open Rigged or unrigged doesn't matter. Must be turn key therefore mechanical sound and in good shape willing to pay a decent dollar so nothing really old. 50-60k price range.  

• Like 1

Ya I looked at this one its beat the salt kills boats. looking for something a bit newer and fresh preferably been all over boat trader and yacht world. One I would of bought was a 93 in Michigan for 59k but has a sale pending. thanks for looking out. 

I have a 33 open we brought from Wisconsin a couple of years ago....looked at a bunch.  Hard to find one that wasn't really fished that was freshwater only.  Ohio and Michigan/Wisconsin seem to be the best bets for finding them.   Good luck in your search.  Solid and quality boats. 

IMG_4426.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

Edited by AnglingAddict
updated pics

Ya I looked at this one its beat the salt kills boats. looking for something a bit newer and fresh preferably been all over boat trader and yacht world. One I would of bought was a 93 in Michigan for 59k but has a sale pending. thanks for looking out. 

Was it 92 or 93 they redesigned the hull with a step? Somewhere in that vintage if memory serves....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Boatrader.com - '93 located in Port Clinton Ohio, '89 located in Houghton Michigan.  The '93 looks to be in good shape with reasonable hours.

The hull hasn't changed, but I believe '93 was the year they upgraded to new console and started offering the pedestal queen bed as an option.

I have a 1993 3300 Open fully rigged for salmon on Lake Michigan -great boat!!!  One recommendation - check to see if the recall work associated with the fuel tank has been completed.  A quick note to Tiara service along with hull number, they will respond back with confirmation and date work was completed.  I would also suggest an upgrade to a Acme 4-blade prop.  Better performance all around, no issue trolling when using bags.

Good luck!

Boatrader.com - '93 located in Port Clinton Ohio, '89 located in Houghton Michigan.  The '93 looks to be in good shape with reasonable hours.

The hull hasn't changed, but I believe '93 was the year they upgraded to new console and started offering the pedestal queen bed as an option.

I have a 1993 3300 Open fully rigged for salmon on Lake Michigan -great boat!!!  One recommendation - check to see if the recall work associated with the fuel tank has been completed.  A quick note to Tiara service along with hull number, they will respond back with confirmation and date work was completed.  I would also suggest an upgrade to a Acme 4-blade prop.  Better performance all around, no issue trolling when using bags.

Good luck!

Perhaps it was only the 3100 models..... in 1992 deadrise was increased and a step placed in the hull to improve handling characteristics.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

10 hours ago, Alli Kat said:

Good luck!

When I called Tiara and inquired about mine they asked for a copy of registration or title to establish ownership before disclosing any info about the vessel - may want to ask the previous owner to handle looking into the recalled gas tank issue prior to sale.