Wanted Brewerton show, saw a 200 spoon tackle box

Brewerton show, saw a 200 spoon tackle box

I was wondering if anyone has a 200 spoon box they would like to sell. My dumb ass uncle said there was another one at the show, I didn't see!! Someone bought the one I was after, while I was hym hawing around and scratching my ass should I shouldn't I it got sold. Since you guys turned me into a spoon buyingahaulic I definatly need this box now. Between spoons and sticks my collection has exploded, and it's getting harder to find hiding places till I take the cover off my boat!! :lol: PAP!!!

Hey pap, did you get your hands on any of those jigs we talked about last year? If not send me your address via pm, I have some I can send you

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

24 minutes ago, steelydan said:

My special mate box needs an addition! If I can figure out how to make and sell addition kits for it I'll make a fortune. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

The best ive come up with is to use a cheap cutting board from Wally World. Trace one of the existing dividers and then I cut the outside shape out with a band saw and use a table saw for all the grooves the hooks fit into. it works great and is waterproof too