Sold / Closed 1989 Wellcraft sportsman 250 Reduced

Blasi019

1989 Wellcraft sportsman

I bought this boat last fall and have decided not to keep it...well my wife may have had a vote in the one ha. The previous owner owned the boat the last 12 years and took very good care of it. The motor and outdrive were rebuilt last year and have less than 10 hours on them. It was all done with OEM parts and by a certified mercruiser mechanic. The boat was recently repainted from the rub rail down and looks great. Bottom paint looks like it was done very recently as well. The boat comes with all canvas which is in great usable shape except the plastic glass (isinglass) needs to be replaced.   The cabin area of boat is in excellent shape. It's a very clean boat and will make a great fishing boat for someone especially with a brand new motor and outdrive. The motor is a 5.7l with the alpha one outdrive. I have videos showing the boat running, starting, and shifting and can email or text them if anyone would like. The boat seems very solid.  Call or text me at 315-405-2405 with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. $4200 and that includes the Newer trailer I have pictured. It's a 1997 calkins with new tires and bearings. 

IMG_2291.PNG

IMG_2292.PNG

IMG_2293.PNG

IMG_2294.PNG

IMG_2376.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2388.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

Edited by Blasi019

I also have a newer trailer with brand new tires, bearings, etc. if someone wants it with this trailer price will be 4500.00

IMG_2303.JPG

Edited by Blasi019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...