Vertical Rod Tree Help - Thank you

Vertical Rod Tree Help - Thank you

Going to purchase some new vertical rod tree this year. Going to mount them in some burt’s tracks and planning on removing them when docking.  I have reviewed a lot of different companies and wanted some opinions on pro’s and con’s about a particular unit.  Looking for entry level tree’s. Fishing out of a 16 foot smoker craft, tiller and running in-line boards. Have reviewed Greatlakes Planners, Traxes, Burt’s, Cannon, High Sea’s and Mad Locks.  If I could afford it I would get the Geartlakes Planners but I am also getting a Fishhawk this year as I am tired of fishing blind in the dead of summer.  Leaning towards High Sea’s or Mad Locks pro’s and con’s please and is there another company that I have not mentioned?

Fishbowl836

I have a high seas rod holders on my boat. Slide in and out of berts tracks nicely and adjustable. Well built and less expensive than Great Lakes planers. GLP is a good product as well. Have a ten rod rocket launcher on my hardtop. Both products are similar in materials and construction. Happy with both products. Bought the high seas off of ebay at the time and price was too good too let pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I also have high seas rod tree. I also couldn't pass up the price I got on eBay for them. Great quality and no issues so far. I only use mine for early brown trout season and later in the end of season when fishing the top 30'.

I also have high seas rod tree. I also couldn't pass up the price I got on eBay for them. Great quality and no issues so far. I only use mine for early brown trout season and later in the end of season when fishing the top 30'.

I also know many guys that use GLPs and they are very happy with them also

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you for all the input. I guess I am going to try the Madd Docks for now. Such a great price point and seem to be pretty good. Only time will tell. Thanks again everyone.