Crazy Yankee

Ran into a couple of guys from Maine yesterday. They were raving about the fishing they had the day before. I asked who they chartered with and they said Crazy Yankee. I told them that they were with one of the best and I'm not surprised at the number of fish landed. Way to go Rick. You have definitely made these guys want to do it again and again.

I remember the days as a teenager that we chartered with Cas Pizzo out of the Genny back in the '80s. The fishing ranged from good to excellent, but it was his expertise that made the days so special, Half the reason I chose the University of Rochester for my training was because of Cas's influence and the call of Lady O. My hat's off to all the captains who make these trips worthwhile. I can't imaging the hard work and dedication that it takes. I hope you know that your efforts are truly appreciated!

The generous sharing of wisdom and information by the charter guys on this site is also much appreciated as it adds greatly to the experience of everyone here regardless of time fishing (or time on Earth:lol:). It is indeed unusual to have these resources so readily available and I think I can speak for all of us when I say "Thank you" and may you have great sucess in your fishing this season:yes:.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks guys! THey said they met a few people who knew us in Mitchels. Mitchel also spoke very highly of us to the clients. The one guy comes at least once every year from Maine. He's coming 4 times this season. THey are good clients, and they had a heck of a trip. I'm posting my report soon.

I remember the days as a teenager that we chartered with Cas Pizzo out of the Genny back in the '80s. The fishing ranged from good to excellent, but it was his expertise that made the days so special, Half the reason I chose the University of Rochester for my training was because of Cas's influence and the call of Lady O. My hat's off to all the captains who make these trips worthwhile. I can't imaging the hard work and dedication that it takes. I hope you know that your efforts are truly appreciated!

Cas Pizzo is a Legend on Lake O

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app