National Lake Trout Derby news

i agree that everything you've done, Jason, is wonderful. I did notice that under "rules" it says the derby begins 5a SUNDAY; i'm pretty sure you want to change that to SATURDAY

Rules also state "Contestants must present Registration Card for prize". In the past, one did not have to be at the award ceremony to receive a prize. Is that still the case?

thanks,

andre

i agree that everything you've done, Jason, is wonderful. I did notice that under "rules" it says the derby begins 5a SUNDAY; i'm pretty sure you want to change that to SATURDAY

Rules also state "Contestants must present Registration Card for prize". In the past, one did not have to be at the award ceremony to receive a prize. Is that still the case?

thanks,

andre

Thank you everyone for the compliments!

Yes, the day is wrong, should be Sat. I have presented a list of corrections to be made. As far as reg card, this is in regard to door prizes. You must present your card to weigh a fish and no, you don't need to be present if you won money. They will mail your check and trophy if you won. A group of interns from the city of Geneva are doing the data entry, as a result, some changes and corrections are nesecary.

Sent from my VK410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app