Sold / Closed Starcraft Superfisherman 176

trountnet

Great little fishing boat and very clean. Life is busy right now and I can't use it this year. Just took the cover off and it's always stored inside. Pics are tight because I didn't want to tear up my lawn. She still needs a wash and cleaning but that's it. The pics should give you an idea about the boat but if you have questions just let me know.

Asking $7,900

Thanks

Ryan

585-737-6612

IMG_4174.JPGIMG_4176.JPGIMG_4226.JPGIMG_4227.JPGIMG_4228.JPGIMG_4229.JPGIMG_4230.JPGIMG_4231.JPGIMG_4232.JPGIMG_4233.JPGIMG_4234.JPGIMG_4235.JPGIMG_4236.JPGIMG_4237.JPGIMG_4238.JPGIMG_4239.JPGIMG_4240.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not many extras as I am keeping them. Does have a cd/am/fm, two live wells, life jackets, rope, bumpers, docking rod, anchor...ect. It does have 4 Starcraft rod holders that can be moved around.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

••••Boat is Sold••••Crazy how many people are interested in boats like this. Over the past week I have taken over 20 phone calls from this post and 16 of them were serious buyers. Post your stuff here if you want it sold!

••••Boat is Sold••••Crazy how many people are interested in boats like this. Over the past week I have taken over 20 phone calls from this post and 16 of them were serious buyers. Post your stuff here if you want it sold!

It is a great used boat. There's not enough around to satisfy the need. I drove to Chicago to buy mine on Valentine's Day weekend last year.

10 hours ago, trountnet said:

Yes. It's all about price too. Several on here at a much higher price that are newer and all are still for sale.

Agreed.... type and size of boat, as well as, price point seem to be important for a quick sale on LOU. The demand for the aluminum fisherman/utility boat at a fair price is high.