Gander mountain utica

Just a FYI any one needing equipment the gander mountain in Utica is closeing and everything in the store is marked down. 20 to 30 % and some things even more. Was surprised at the collection of trolling gear that was available. Spoons flies flashers pro trolls alot of stuff left. Was there yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If anyone is looking for something specific I plan on heading to mexico next weekend (weather permitting) to fish again and only live 10 mins from the Utica Gander Mt. Will prolly be heading there for myself later this week anyway. I have no problems picking up stuff and bringing it with me next weekend (Just FYI everything at this is Gander is no returns/refunds due to them closing). PM me

Darn it. I was there last week and they didn't have any good sales yet. I should have waited a week. They did have quite a bit of good stuff!!!

Same here. Not impressed with the sales at all for a store that's closing. I did get a 4th pair of Costas 20% off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Anyone know what the fate is for the Tonawanda Gander Mt ??? I'm sure hoping they stay open I think there fishing dept beats Cabelas in Cheektowaga.

2 hours ago, Mike M said:

Anyone know what the fate is for the Tonawanda Gander Mt ??? I'm sure hoping they stay open I think there fishing dept beats Cabelas in Cheektowaga.

As far as I know only the one in New Hartford is closing for NY stores. There's a list of the ones they announced were closing if you google search. 32 stores nationwide I believe, all "underperforming" stores. Lot competition in the Utica area honestly... 3 Walmarts, Bass Pro, Runnings, Dicks, 2 Herb Philipsons, multiple local bait/tackle shops. Honestly the Gander in new Hartford was terrible anyways, prices were outrageous. The 20% off closing sale barely made it worth shopping there.

Edited by FishingFool34

Gander is now offering an additional "10% off sale" on everything left (still a good amount of stuff left too). Just FYI the 10% is in addition to the 20% off sale but don't get confused and think its now 30% off! Its 20% off then 10% off the discounted price... so technically 28% off lol.