Tuff bite Cayuga

We drove by on the way to​ O'Malley's n shopping. We saw a few boats out there, O'Malley's had awesome build your own bloody Mary's, lunch was great there too. Looked like nice day out and those Salmon you caught are great eating!! Good job!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished Sat. long point to tin can. Wasted the first 3hours in the upper water table then went to the depths. Limited out on lakers in a hour & half. Down 110' over 120'- 140'. Best laker for the day was 31". They took spoons, d/f. Surface temp 38-39 deg.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

3 hours ago, stinger said:

Fished Sat. long point to tin can. Wasted the first 3hours in the upper water table then went to the depths. Limited out on lakers in a hour & half. Down 110' over 120'- 140'. Best laker for the day was 31". They took spoons, d/f. Surface temp 38-39 deg.

I hope by limited you meant 5 each! Just checking to make sure everyone knows limit went from 3 to 5 on Lakers and from 5 to 3 on rainbows in Browns on Cayuga and Owasco

20170330_190249.jpg

If they are going to try and reduce the Laker numbers in Cayuga I hope they do a good job on stocking bow and the browns. If they think the  alewife population is low it's not just go down to the lake in late afternoon in late May early June 

Thanks for the heads up SuttonT. Didn't have the new change in my radar. Guess I should try reading the rule book once in awhile[emoji5].