Colors

Ok guys looking for imput on what color and kind of lures to run for trout and LL in the fingers. Will be looking to buy used so also if you have any packages you think would fit the bill please let me know. I've got to catch some fish this year or wife will kill me lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like moonshine and Michigan stingers on the finger lakes. Purple and white on cayuga lake are usally good. Alot of blue silver and green silver produce well to. Colors can vary from day to day. Flasher fly and spindoctor flies in the same colors produce well also. Don't get stuck on colors as much as presentation. Green purple blue will catch fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I like moonshine and Michigan stingers on the finger lakes. Purple and white on cayuga lake are usally good. Alot of blue silver and green silver produce well to. Colors can vary from day to day. Flasher fly and spindoctor flies in the same colors produce well also. Don't get stuck on colors as much as presentation. Green purple blue will catch fish.

Presentation as in copper boards dipsy riggers ect or am I missing something else. Still learning

Presentation having your lures where the fish are and at speeds they will produce. You can drag all the stuff you want to be hind the boat but if you aren't deep enough or to deep or going to fast to slow can make a big difference.

Try and hitch a ride with guys that are experienced or take a charter. There are a few good charter guys on this site and they can help a lot. Much better, faster and easier to learn that way than bumping around in the dark and burning a lot of gas and using up all your fishing passes from the Mrs... ;)

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Try and hitch a ride with guys that are experienced or take a charter. There are a few good charter guys on this site and they can help a lot. Much better, faster and easier to learn that way than bumping around in the dark and burning a lot of gas and using up all your fishing passes from the Mrs... [emoji6]

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Absolutly that's already in motion...this is more to have the right stuff on my boat