Hemlock trout tips wanted

Hemlock trout tips wanted

So been told hand casting works good in shallow up high, but tmrw winds will be 5-15 knots. Plan is troll for an hr and drift back. What's your advice concerning wind, stay shallow or go out to 20 row ? Its my first real attempt targeting browns & Lakers. ANY ADVICE will b appreciated. Thanks

Browns are tough in Hemlock...caught a few last year...smaller suttons with orange tape worked best...Lakers are a little easier...again Suttons will do the trick...blue or green tape on them...maybe you may wanna invest in a Seth Green rig...not everyones favorite but I will tell ya they catch fish

Sent from my LGL44VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for tips. I got their about 11:30am north end and head south. But went to where I see on finder @ 25  ' and could not get a bite. I think my boat spooked em, I was over them b 4 I knew it lol. Oh well was a beautiful day and thanks again for tips.

Thanks for tips. I got their about 11:30am north end and head south. But went to where I see on finder @ 25  ' and could not get a bite. I think my boat spooked em, I was over them b 4 I knew it lol. Oh well was a beautiful day and thanks again for tips.

Its hard to beat hemlock lake even if you dont get a fish...get out in the deeper water for the Lakers...west side 80 ft of water

Sent from my LGL44VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app