Sold / Closed '90 Lund 1650 Renegade II w/ 110 HP Envirude

jacobj12k

'90 Lund 1650 Renegade II w/ 110 HP Envirude

1990 Lund 1650 Renegade II with 110 HP Envinrude V4 and trailer for sale - $3,900

I bought this boat 2 years ago and it has treated me very well.  I'm only selling it because I bought a 29' boat last year to accommodate my daughters and wife lounging in the cabin while I fish.  Even though it ran well, not long after purchasing the boat just to know I have a dependable motor for being out on Lake Ontario I had Pugsley's Marine go through and do a tune up on the motor, replace the sparks plugs, replace fuel filter, replaced fuel lines, sync and link carbs, set idle, check ignition system, load test batteries, check lower unit oil and compression check measured 111, 114, 115 and 117 psi.  The motor has always run great and can push this boat up to 45 mph.  This boat can make a several mile run, troll for many hours and return to the fuel pump for a few sips of gas.  Very economical.

The transom was flexing so I had Great Lakes Marine Works replace the transom.  It is now brand new and rock solid for a big motor on a smaller boat.  I put two new tires on the trailer at the end of the year last year.  I rigged the boat with two new Cannon manual down riggers, one will come with the boat.  The other is negotiable (I use it as my 3rd down rigger on my bigger boat).  A total of five gunnel mount adjustable rod holders will stay with the boat along with five wall mount type rod holders.  There are two batteries and an on-board charger.   It also has a Lowrance depth finder and a newer Hummingbird GPS/Depth Finder, live well with working aerator, two bumpers and pvc trailer loading guides.  

I took it out for a shakedown cruise today and everything worked great other than the fish didn't bite very well for me.  Normally this boat catches fish even when other boats aren't producing results.  The boat is located in Sodus. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG