In need of 2 Cannon single rod holders for my mag 10's

I have a set of the singles, if you need them, I put doubles on mine have the whole works. They came off the older mag 10's. Send me your address and you can have them, I'll never use them again, just cover the cost of shipping if it's cheap enough don't worry about the cost. One less thing I have to fall over:lol:

Edited by pap

Thanks a lot sir, that would be awsome. The hole they mount in is the smaller.

1 1/4" hole. I bought a new set but the mount on the new rod holder was around 2"........

Matt feil

5781 Holmes hill rd

Conesus ny 14435

image.jpg

32 minutes ago, Matt feil said:

Thanks a lot sir, that would be awsome. The hole they mount in is the smaller.

1 1/4" hole. I bought a new set but the mount on the new rod holder was around 2"........

Matt feil

5781 Holmes hill rd

Conesus ny 14435

image.jpg

Can you send me a pic of the holder itself, I believe I have the older style, send me the pic then I'll locate mine. Is yours adjustable??  Mostly interested on what the bottom appears.

I just got in I'll look for them now!! ERRABIT your right I have just the tubes, mine aren't on the boom that I know, that explains why I just have the tubes for the rod holder. Sorry thought I had what you needed?? If I remember right my 2 rod holder fit into that part that tightens or holds the singles holder to the rigger. Sorry my bad.

I'm actually looking for the exact same thing, pair of single tubes with the clamp... If the OP is all set and someone had an extra pair I would be interested... pm me.

EDIT: never mind I'm all set too!

Edited by FishingFool34