Trophy smallmouth

Very real looking presentation. :yes:  Love those smallies. IMG_0133.thumb.JPG.63232dc51ee4013f42c289834e80ecd7.JPGI had this 6.2 lb done 8-9 yrs ago by a guy in Holland NY. I don't have a lot of wall space for a king or big brown so this worked fine. 

Yea buddy!! That's as real looking as it gets, that's a nice size smallie!! If I ever get one over 6#'s it's coming your your way. If all my junk stays together this year my passion would be to get a huge laker on the wall, then a 6+#er smallie than a big LL salmon, I have a 42" northern and a 12&1/2# Walter that's 35 3/4"  that day I caught a 9#er that was the biggest eye I ever caught, doesn't Bobby, my uncles neighbor come into the dock with a 10#er, so I released my fish. They had, I'd say 5x5 square wire cages to put your fish in if you didn't want to filet them right away, so my cousin and I go back threw this tight channel that feeds into Beaver Lake where I caught my 9#er and I hook into another monster, get him in the fish box and she appears to be bigger than Bob's fish and it was!! After 20 years of fishing at Lake O' Sullivan she finally gave up 1 mounter eye. Sad part was they didn't have replicas at that time. I don't mean 20 years ago, I mean we were going to that lake for 20 years so that would be 35 years ago was my first fly in lake only, there wasn't and roads to the lake. Those were they days, dad and I, that's no more also :worried::flower:.

WOW, Nice work Paul.

That looks Alive still,  Better tell your customer the Bad news now,  That he is going to have to buy a fishing license every year he displays that mount !

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL