Spring advice on Eastern End

This question is more about productive fishing:

If you had a week, between mid-April through early June, to go to the Stony point, Henderson, Chaumont and Black River Bay area to fish, what would it be?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

haha... ice out to the 1st Friday in May stoney point for sure for browns, after that, a couple weeks on walleye in BRB, and then I'm out to sea chasing whatever. Thinking about switching it up and searching for eyes a bit longer.

Anyone heading out this weekend on the East end?  BluTooth is finally getting out of storage on Sunday, hope to splash sometime later next week.

This is only my second year fishing Lake O, but was not overly impressed by the walleye fishing last year.  Mostly due to growing up fishing on Lake Erie and relatively easy eye fishing there.  I'm planning on trailering from Sackets to fish out of Wilson for kings on opening weekend of walleye this year.  It seemed like the walleye fishing got better later in May last year anyways.  As long as we dont get constant NE blows like we got last year, i'm thinking browns around Stony point should be good over the next few weeks 

I might be... have to do an impeller change on main and kicker and I have a friend coming by tomorrow to weld up my triple trees so I can use em as planer mast... if all goes well... but we well all know how that goes.

You get your ev-100 installed there Bluetooth? Hoping to put mine in sometime this month still have to order the add a helm kit.

If I don't get my boat set up I think a buddies coming up and might go perchin in the bay.. not 100% tho

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

IMG_2147.JPG

Opening camp next Friday... be fishing all next weekend hitting some of the areas that have produced in April for me in the past.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Whaaat???? Can't wait, you bringing the new addition?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Matt, didnt get installed yet.  I think i'm too scared to hook up the hydraulic lines til after our spring king trip, dont want to screw up the steering.  We'll see how bored I get though, might get to it.

Dev, i'll be in touch on the radio next weekend, hoping to get something going brown trout wise.

Naww.. man trip. Open up the camps on Friday and hunt Browns all weekend in the stealthy Tracker. Hopefully the weather pans out.

We'll be in touch Chuck. Check BRB basin around Sackets for the BR outflow... sometimes it hugs North Shore, sometimes South... find the temp rise... I've caught a lot of Browns out there if you find the right water. Some of the warmest water in the area can be found there and it can be a magnet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I see by the replies that early May is considered the prime time. We have a trip from NH to Henderson Harbor the 3rd week in May. What are our chances for finding Eyes and Browns during our trip? Are there areas we should be concentrating on? 

Thanks in advance for any advice you can share.

Thanks and Boat Safe,

Egoody

Fittzwilliam, NH