Sandy Creek Pen-rearing

Just a quick note for those of you that are involved with the Sandy Creek Pen-rearing Project, there will be a volunteer meeting on March 17th, 1:30pm at the Hamlin Town Hall.

Scott and Hans: that is a great fish! I hope it is on the wall.....

Muskybob, the pens will be located in the creek proper,just South of the channel leading into Sandy Creek Marina. You can access the pens by taking the driveway just South of the Marina road enterence on Rt#19 and taking the driveway all the way to the last house ( #8 ). Just walk along the house to the creek, the pens will be there. I live at #16 which is two houses up the creek. My boat, Persistence, will be docked in front. The marina operator, Bruce Butcher, should be around, but if not someone will be there to feed the fish every two hours from 8am until 6pm. Stop by. I will post when we receive the Steelhead.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Pat

Jerry, COME ON!!!! Ya, bring those out. I would like to see them again. Hopefully we can add a few this season.

Hey Rob, can not forget my last trip of the season when were offshore hitting those Steelhead before the storm hit. Best wishes for another successful season. See you on the water.

Tight Lines

Pat

Muskybob, the pens will be located in the creek proper,just South of the channel leading into Sandy Creek Marina. You can access the pens by taking the driveway just South of the Marina road enterence on Rt#19 and taking the driveway all the way to the last house ( #8 ). Just walk along the house to the creek, the pens will be there. I live at #16 which is two houses up the creek. My boat, Persistence, will be docked in front. The marina operator, Bruce Butcher, should be around, but if not someone will be there to feed the fish every two hours from 8am until 6pm. Stop by. I will post when we receive the Steelhead.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Pat

Thanks, looking forward to it.

pat

you mean the day of the "perfect storm". when we perfectly rode into the middle of the storm. that was a great steelie day.i had a newbie on board that day (my friends future father in law)and he is still talking about that day.