Water temps

Leave the Bass on Cayuga alone... :(

Guys smashing them off the water because there not getting crappy... Bass tourney guys killing close to a 100 a day last year on their smaller tourneys... Plus the big bass tourney they had... I know its c&r but they are hit hard all summer long just to be left dead floating in Dean's cove...

Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah thanks. I'm waiting til 45-50 deg. Another 3 wks probly. I don't fish Cayuga, but it still remains one of better bass lakes on the tourney and in the country. producing well despite claims of crappy guys catching bass. How does anyone know if its crappie guys or something else causing death ? Still produces year after year

No bass on purpose for me.  I like lakers jigging.  If one of your smallies bite, we will eat them but that is rare.......jk

no bass on purpose for me, I a a

Its one thing to eat them another to let them rot in Dean's Cove weekend after weekend.
[emoji22]

Good Luck this season

Yeah thanks. I'm waiting til 45-50 deg. Another 3 wks probly. I don't fish Cayuga, but it still remains one of better bass lakes on the tourney and in the country. producing well despite claims of crappy guys catching bass. How does anyone know if its crappie guys or something else causing death ? Still produces year after year

Because you don't put a fish over your head and throw it as hard as you can against the water surface with the intent of keeping it alive...wasn't just bass either. Was pike, pickeral, bass... Anything that wasn't sunfish perch or crappy they were killing...

OK so apparently this is an incident I know nothing of and is way off topic. I just wanted to know water temps in my area which is west of canandaigua, no where near cayuga.  FishingTheFL please take that somewhere else like the DEC. I bet u didn't even call DEC when u saw it. So get off my thread