Marina info

Yes it will ...I thought about peace and quiet this year ..all alone west of the point "The old days". NOT. !!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I believe there is going to be a drawing this Sunday at Tom Barbara's benefit at Braddocks bay hotel restaurant for a free dock this year at Marina on Sandy creek... boy did that value just triple XXX

Sorry but the number you dialed has been disconnected..............     I'm glad I saw the writing on the wall a couple years ago and made the move.  I feel sorry for the guys he screwed over.  Bailing on everyone just before the season.  This should have been done months ago to give people time to find another option. 

23 minutes ago, RUNNIN REBEL said:

Yes it will ...I thought about peace and quiet this year ..all alone west of the point "The old days". NOT. !!!!!!!!!

Scott, Rob, Matt, Billy, Me and a couple others will be the only boats you will see out front this year Jerry. 

1 hour ago, GAMBLER said:

Sorry but the number you dialed has been disconnected..............     I'm glad I saw the writing on the wall a couple years ago and made the move.  I feel sorry for the guys he screwed over.  Bailing on everyone just before the season.  This should have been done months ago to give people time to find another option. 

So glad I moved last year to.  The guys dockeddown there are great but the atmosphere at East Fork is so much better with the way Tommy runs it.  Amazing how one guy can have such a negative impact on the atmosphere down there.  Hoping all the guys hurt by this find a solution quick.  Sandy fisherman are great guys and didn't deserve this rug being pulled on them.