Monroe County offshore Classic friday event.

Captain Lucas Falkner and Captain Mike Lavender are running a unique big fish Friday event.

$100 entry fee

Leave out of any port (must end in Irondiquoit bay or Genesee river)

Biggest 4 fish. However....only 1 can be a Salmon, 1 Laker, 1 brown, 1 steelhead

10 pts per fish, and 1 point per pound.

Weigh in by 3 pm at shumway marina.

Cash only to captain Mike or Lucas by Thursday evening before the event. Any questions contact Captain Lucas Falkner at 5857331700

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Captlavy, will this tournament be named something else since teams won't be bringing in one feeeeesh? Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Scott

How bout big fishies Friday?

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

1 hour ago, Gator said:

I love this format. It requires strategy and doesn't favor those with "a very particular set of skills". I think that this could be anybody's game.

The only issue with the format for a big fish Friday is taking the time out of prefishing to hit the different grounds that the species inhabit.  IMO, this would be a much better format for an actual tournament. 

The only issue with the format for a big fish Friday is taking the time out of prefishing to hit the different grounds that the species inhabit.  IMO, this would be a much better format for an actual tournament. 

Agreed. Would be a great regular tourny.

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that only want to catch a salmon on the Friday event I would like to thank South Bay boat and tackle for donating $250 for the biggest king salmon caught on the Friday's event...... you must be in the Friday event to win this prize.
I will be announcing the sponsors that have also donated cash prizes for the other three species that must be caught during this tournament.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...